Columbus V900 Multifunction GPS datalogger
GPS Columbus V900 is a multifunction GPS data logger used to receive and log geographical position information to an external memory card.
This device provides the following functionality:
– The navigation that allows the unit to be used as a normal Bluetooth GPS receiver for positioning and navigation through a Bluetooth connection with a terminal (cell phone, PDA, computer, etc.) on which a navigational map is installed.
– The data logger can run offline in a standalone mode, in which it is connected to any terminal.
– This unit allows you to mark a POI using voice
– The photographical position allows you to use the supplied software to match your camera photos to the GPS log file, and geotag and view the places where these photos were taken on a map.
– The over-speed alarm is an audible alarm that does not stop until the speed falls below the speed value.
– The spy mode allows the device to acquire and record the current routing and other location information at a fixed time interval.
– The vehicle mode on / off, which allows the device to track the power state of the car cigarette lighter socket, walking and automatic stop as soon as you turn on / off the ignition switch.